The purpose of the HR Consultant and Staff Attorney is to serve as a trusted HR advisor by providing strategic HR guidance and trainings to minimize the regulatory exposure of our clients. This role will be directly responsible for providing strategic consultations to our clients with HR Compliance.
- Strategic Consultations. Provides strategic advice and practical solutions to complex HR related issues to achieve the business goals of the client's organization. Conducts legal research assignments on behalf of clients.
- Minimizes Risk Exposure. Ensures that solutions minimize risk exposure to regulatory actions and lawsuits. Assists with workplace investigations responding to internal and external complaints, responds to complaints from agencies including but not limited to EEOC, HCRC, DLIR, DOL.
- Training. Develops and presents new and progressive on site and multi client trainings as needed. Serves as a back up facilitator for trainings and Management Certification Program.
- Staff Attorney. Provides legal services on an internal basis (on behalf of ProService only) including contract reviews, drafting legal documents, and similar legal work as requested.
What We're Looking For
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak to large groups and explain complex information in simple terms.
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive criticism.
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited community college or university.
- 3 years of human resources experience.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited community college or university.
- 5 years of HR Compliance or Employment Law experience.