Description: Seeking a high-energy, positive Onboarding Specialist to help build the CLIENT network, which uses crowdsourcing to provide emergency roadside assistance to customers of our company and other companies.
The Onboarding Specialist helps independent contractors through the process of joining the Rescue Network. Applicants follow a standard onboarding process that includes an online information session, background check and drug screen, and meeting with a local representative to validate their skills. The Onboarding Specialist manages communications with applicants and assists them with questions and issues that may arise during onboarding.
* Communicate with all applicants through group text and email to help them understand what to expect and what they need to do
* Respond individually as needed to answer questions, solve problems, and make the process quick, easy, and friendly
* Collaborate with sourcing specialists to convert leads to applicants
* Track applicant information and communications in Salesforce* Measure and evaluate outcomes and suggest ways to improve sourcing and onboarding
* Abide by policies and confidentiality and privacy guidelines
* Prior experience in customer support (preferably helping people with a similar type of process)
* Exceptional people skills including communicating with groups and individuals
* Strong skills in problem solving, process administration, and teamwork
* Solid experience using email (preferably Outlook) and web-based tools for communication and relationship management (such as Salesforce)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178