Shift: Monday – Friday ; 9am – 5pm.
The Ask HR Coordinator will be responsible for providing excellent customer service support in the area of Human Resource transactions, policies and processes to all employees through multi-channel support (i.e., phone, online, email, etc.). This role is within the Ask HR Service Center and provides service to employees, HR Business Partners, and other CoE's within HR. This role provides a "live voice” to assist employees with questions concerning HR Services, including Benefits, Compensation, Fleet, Relocation, Payroll, Policies, Leaves, Career Development, Personal Information changes, and additional services as they are transitioned to Ask HR. This is an in office phone based position.
- Respond to employee inquiries in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
- Ensure each customer interaction with a customer or HR colleague is a positive one by collaborating closely with other and providing expert knowledge to ensure the customer is delighted and has a positive experience.
- Use procedures, policy manuals, knowledge base and other reference materials to assist in answering employee inquiries and resolving issues.
- Maintain broad knowledge of Human Resources to effectively support employee questions with minimal escalations to HR Business Partners and/or Centers of Excellence.
- Execute HR services within HR, such as file maintenance, new hire paperwork, referral bonus, HR system administration, personal information updates, separations, etc.
- Provide support for HR system inquiries related to the performance management system, as well as additional systems that are transitioned to the Employee Service Center.
- Document all employee inquiries in a case management application and update solutions in the Remedy web portal.
- Ensure that updates are clear, concise, and can be clearly understood by the employee population.
- Escalate employee inquiries when specific, in-depth functional knowledge or an exception is required.
- Assist with activity reports, metrics, and statistical data related to frequently asked questions, call volume, response time, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of any personal or sensitive data in all interactions.
- Continuously learns and develops HR knowledge in order to resolve issues and provide sound answers to customers.
- Suggest methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies.
- Work on special assignments or projects as assigned.
- As part of a team, ensures 100% coverage during service center hours (9:00 am - 5:00 pm).
- High School diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-4 years general Human Resources experience required.
- 1-2 years customer service experience preferred, in a customer care or HR role receiving inbound service calls Strong Customer Service skills.
- Candidate must be customer-focused with a service oriented mindset and personal drive to ensure each customer experience and interaction is a positive one and delivers a high level of value, service and results.
- Empathetic, professional, courteous, and must have excellent listening skills.
- Skilled at asking probing questions to ensure the employee's question is adequately answered.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism and maturity in working with customers, peers, and managers.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is required Microsoft applications proficiency especially 2010 Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic SAP, Crystal Reports, and Remedy applications knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Exercise good judgment in highly sensitive situations and maintain highest level of confidentiality.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00197
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE