Airvac is the global leader in the Vacuum Technology System conveyance industry. Our HR Coordinator handles a wide variety of personnel related and administrative duties, as well as oversees the front desk reception area. Supports the company by arranging company activities and events, as well as providing headcount reports, staffing reports and assisting Administration with critical tasks. Works closely with corporate HR on local staff requests, recruiting, HR on-boarding, IT on-boarding, orientation, and employee off-boarding. Provides employee support with regard to payroll, benefits, general company information, safety, changes, policies, etc. Coordinates activities with company programs and performs other administrative tasks as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Recruiting tasks include soliciting candidates, conducting phone interviews, checking references, and coordinating pre-employment screenings and paperwork.
· Onboarding activities include orientation, scheduling, first day activities, health screens, safety compliance, ISO compliance, new employee announcements, etc.
· Offboarding activities include exit interviews, return of company items, termination of benefits, etc.
· Coordinate employee engagement programs i.e. WOW cards, suggestion boxes, distributing anniversary gifts, corporate communications, manages company store, orders company apparel, business cards, etc. for sales and service teams.
· Track and retain training documents for internal/external trainings (safety, leadership, new hire).
· Assists corporate HR with sharing information i.e. creating and distributing benefits, and other documents to employees.
· Coordinate town hall meetings, sales meetings and other gatherings; presents as needed on HR or other company topics.
· Actively participate in safety committee meetings, annual training meetings, safety walks scheduling initial and preventative exams for local personnel, and other safety related tasks.
· Maintain professional looking office areas, coordinates arrangements for hotel, refreshments and meals as necessary for visitors. Greet customers, vendors, etc. at the front desk.
· Manage various special projects and deadlines as assigned by management.
· Assists employees and corporate accounting with Pcards, AirPlus cards, and Concur expenses.
· Assists marketing with shipments of brochures and banners as needed.
· Secondary duties include sorting daily incoming/outgoing mail and routing switchboard calls and performing customer and vendor SAP functions during employee absences.
· Understands and complies with all HSE, Compliance, Travel (and Annex) and other Company Policies.
· Complies with company quality, operating, and technical procedures and work instructions as it applies to the position.
· Perform various other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
· Degree in Business Administration, HR or 3+ years equivalent experience.
· 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources, Executive Assistant or Office Management.
· Ability to use all MS Office applications, SAP helpful.
· Ability to stay organized with proven follow-up skills.
· Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee information and administrative topics.
· Strong multi-tasking ability along with ability to manage competing priorities.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Family Coverage Available
- Safe Harbor 401(k) - 5% Employer Match
- Group Term Life Insurance - Additional Coverage Available
- 10 Paid Holidays per Year
- Sick Time & Vacation Time
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Optional Legal Plan
Join our team today! Careers start here.
Aqseptence Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer: Veterans, Disabled, Minorities and Women.
Human Resources Specialist