HR Coordinator Tier I - Plano, TX
Atterro has an exciting opportunity available for a HR Coordinator Tier I at Samsung in Plano, TX!
Under direct supervision, the HR Coordinator is responsible for administrative support to HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) and provides guidance to employees regarding HR policies and programs through incoming calls and service tickets. This role maintains and updates employee information in our HCM, ensures updated process documentation to be stored on our HR Portal, and completes tasks within Service Level Agreement (SLA) standards.
Common Essentials/Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acts as a first point of contact for employees, line managers and HR management to address inquiries/issues across HR programs, policies and systems (including benefits, payroll, time and attendance, employee self-service and manager self-service)
• Provides general HR administrative support to HR Centers of Excellence and business partners
• Manages and updates HR information of employees within HCM
• Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting as necessary including various HR metrics
• Assist with queries and projects related to the HCM and HR Portal
• Documents all inquiries (phone calls/emails/requests) and escalates complex cases to appropriate SME groups
• Meets defined SLA metrics for providing accurate, consistent and timely responses to HR process, policy and systems inquiries
• Assists in the continuous development and improvement of HR information and processes
• Supports ad hoc projects and activities related to HR department
• 2-4 years of prior experience including HR administration and business support
• Knowledge of government regulations, professional best practices, and industry trends as they apply to all HR related functions and responsibilities preferred
• Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft business applications software (Excel, Word, Outlook), Payroll software packages (UltiPro), or other HRIS systems
• Business process/data processing experience within ERP HCMs, Workday preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to interact with all levels of employees
• Excellent customer service skills, including timeliness of resolution and excellent follow-up skills.
• Must exercise considerable tact and courtesy in dealing with employees and managers on a daily basis.
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple priorities and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Good interpersonal, problem-solving and teamwork skills
• Ability to multi-task and make independent decisions within established guidelines relating to the performance of day-to-day duties and program provisions
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.