▶Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
▶How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
The HRIS Analyst II, under moderate supervision, supports and maintains systems making up the Human Resource Information Systembody. This position provides functional and technical expertise to Human Resources end users regarding the HR/Payroll, Applicant Tracking,and HCM Cloud Talent and Compensation systems.
- Assist with Tier II production support, including researching and resolving HRIS/HCM problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Create, analyze, develop, own, and optimize existing HR reports that drive towards meaningful business results.
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities and update/implement automation processes/systems to improve efficiencies.
- Assist in the development of systems specifications to coordinate with vendors, consultants and IT on the design, testing and implementation of new systems, system updates and data conversion.
- Identify, develop and maintain methods to deliver data to the organization in the most appropriate manner through use of dashboards, forms, and reports.
- Assists in the review, testing, and implementation of HRMS upgrades or patches.
- Maintains HRMS tables. Document process and results.
Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree Experience: 5, Reporting, Systems Integration, Analytics and Business Intelligence.
Expert knowledge of Oracle EBS/ Cloud and / or HRIS experience.
Experience leading tasks associated with HRIS system implementations and upgrades.
Thorough understanding of HR Processes (Hiring, Onboarding, Benefits, Compensation, Termination).
Information Technology awareness of all phases software development life cycle (Waterfall & Agile).
Proficient with Microsoft Excel including the use of pivot tables and VLOOKUP required.
Can maintain confidentiality at all times.