Reporting to the Sr. HR Generalist in a fast-paced environment, the Human Resources/Finance Admin. provides Human Resources and Finance support for BOST in Carteret NJ. Additional support will be provided by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing data; maintaining supplies, and must demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files; performs paper and system audits as necessary.
- Conducts temp orientations for shop floor temp employees.
- Conducts new-hire orientations for exempt and non-exempt personnel.
- Assists with the open enrollment process.
- Solely responsible for ordering of typical office stationery supplies.
- Assists with the planning and execution of employee events.
- Manages ID access badges for Carteret campus.
- Manage EView on-boarding process from start to completion for all new hires
- Create in applicant tracking system (iCIMS) recruitment requisitions for all hires, including temp positions.
- Update applicant tracking system (iCIMS) accordingly as recruitment/on-boarding process requires.
- Post revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
- Send invoices to customers.
- Post customer payments by recording cash and checks.
- Generation and maintenance of aging reports.
- Prepare and maintain various reports.
- Enter vendor invoices into SAP – this includes manual invoices such as utility bills, as well as invoices that match up to PO receivers.
- Processing of checks to pay supplier invoices.
- Processing of vendor payments that are paid by bank wire or ACH.
- Report generation of accounts payable aging and unmatched receivers, along with the reconciliation of balances to the books.
- Use of excel to manage the daily vendor activity and reconcile to the books.
- Adding and reactivating vendors.
- Navigation within SAP to search for vendor invoices and payments.
- Assists in financial audits as needed.
- Filing of all invoices.
- Sorting of site mail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and/or 3-5 years’ experience working in Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Liberal Arts, Business/Human Resources or related.
- Experience using payroll systems (i.e. Ultipro).
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office products with demonstrated skills in excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential matters discreetly.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours in support of continuous operations environment.
- Must have ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities while maintaining accuracy and timeliness.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)