Human Resources Role:
This position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units
The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. Communicating needs proactively with the HR department and business management.
This position includes international human resource responsibilities depending on the candidature.
Brief Role Description
End to end responsibilities of the recruitment life cycle which includes
- Posting of job ads on career page, relevant job boards and with recruitment agencies whenever necessary.
- Maintaining recruitment/candidate tracker.
- Constant follow-up with hiring manager to close the position.
- Coordinating for Offer letters
Induction and On-boarding:
- Pre-Joining documentation
- Reference Checks wherever applicable
- Walk-through of HR policies and processes.
- Understanding Acendre Performance and facilitating through the process
- Being the SPOC for the region for all Acendre Performance related activities
- Taking initiatives to engage the staff like cake day celebrations, annual gatherings etc
- Planning events or activities regularly or on some occasions, getting those approved by senior management and implementing those
- Working closely with the HR team for all ONE TEAM initiatives
- Completing documentation and checklist formalities during exit
- Issuing relieving letter and letter of experience if required
- Coordinating with relevant teams for initiating the full and final settlement for the person
Other General Operation HR Responsibilities include:
- Assist with the day-to-day human resources functions
- Providing administrative support across the HR Branch
- Answering HR enquiries through email, in person and over the phone.
- Provide administrative assistance across the Human Resources Branch as required.
- Assist with records management.
Brief responsibilities: Office Administration
- Regularly monitor and manage office supplies
- Coordinate and manage new Office move Project
- Any other generic admin tasks with regards to office upkeep, security, access cards etc
Skills Required for the Role:
The successful applicant will need to have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Relevant Experience of 3-7 years as a HR and Admin in a product company
- Strong Communication Skills and Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Well-developed administrative skills which include experience in WHS and HR Operations environment
- Strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of audiences across a diverse workforce
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to utilise analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong results orientation, resilience and a positive approach to issues resolution
Human Resources / Labor Relations Specialist