IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
IDEMIA is seeking a site Human Resources (HR) Generalist for our Springfield, ILsite. Join our global team in a role that will enhance your career! The site HR Generalist encompasses a wide range of activities with involvement in all phases of day-to-day activities in human resources. This role is the HR lead for the site and will be visibly present with the employees and the management team on a daily basis. You will be responsible for implementing and enforcing compliant HR programs and policies encompassing, but not limited to, the following Human responsibilities:
- Talent Acquisition & Staffing
- Performance Management
- Labor Relations
- Training & Development
- Employee Engagement Programs
- Succession Planning
- Project Management
- Human Resources Compliance
- Workers’ Compensation, Safety & Compliance
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Provide Human Resources council to individual employees, supervision and leadership staff to ensure policy and legal compliance.
- Takes ownership of requests and delegated actions in a swift, professional manner while keeping stakeholders updated.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Administers company policies related to compensation, benefits, employee relations, training and health and safety programs.
- Provide proficient knowledge of Workers’ Compensation, Safety & Health to ensure federal and state employment law compliance.
- Assess, propose and develop employee engagement initiatives and programs that will encourage employee engagement to sustain positive employee morale.
- Manage the effective on boarding of new hires with temporary employee conversion to support the site as well as handle employee exit requirements.
- Manage temporary employee agency services to support production.
- Sustains adherence to the most updated federal, state, and local hiring procedures.
- Partners with all levels of internal customers to ensure employee data accuracy.
- In collaboration with site leadership staff, implement effective performance assessment designed to measure individual performance as well as identify opportunities for organizational improvement and sustainability.
- Promotes spirit of openness and active listening with associate issues, ideas, and opportunities.
- Adopts supportive role toward all associates in work and benefit related areas.
- Completes projects and other duties as assigned by manager.
- Ability to travel 25% within the Midwest Region as determined by the business client demands.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, production environment with at least 250 employees or more.
- Strong organizational, communication, leadership skills.
- Confidentiality is essential.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring leaders and employees at all levels
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Travel may be required, up to 25% of the time.
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Five (5) years of Human Resources experience required
- Three (3) years of supporting employees in an industrial or factory environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources
IDEMIA’s commitments to the US Government under a National Security Agreement (the “Letter of Assurance”) impose the following citizenship restriction for this position: US citizenship only with no dual citizenship permitted for Secure Credentialing Programs and DMV Programs. Therefore, you must provide proof of sole US citizenship for eligibility for this position.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.