TOP Group (www.top-us.com) is a specialist recruiting company that assists international business in a broad spectrum of fields, ranging from manufacturing to transportation to finance and beyond.
Currently our client (Major Japanese manufacturer) is seeking candidates for HR, Human Resources Manager
- Plan and coordinate an organization’s workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Link an organization’s management with its employees
- Administer employee services
- Advise managers on organizational policies, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Manage payroll of employees.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- HR management experience at manufacturing industry, including factory operation is highly desired.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and database
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law.
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
Please apply with word document resume.