Celanese is a Fortune 500 global chemical innovation company that engineers and manufactures chemicals used in products essential to everyday living. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, we employ over 7,700 dedicated people working between 43 facilities across 18 countries. We are committed to employee growth and creating shareholder value to ensure continued opportunities make a difference. Our company focuses on the safety of its employees, provides competitive compensation (including benefits starting day 1), and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com
The HR Business Relationship Manager is responsible for providing technical support to various stakeholders internally within the organization. This role partners with vendors, contractors, peers, and business leaders to ensure effective business transformation for all initiatives.
- Develop and execute plans to deliver the business solution(s) to meet HR stakeholder need
- Provide Business Solution Services (e.g. application support) for all HR technology in us
- Understand stakeholder pain points and collaborate to propose potential process changes/new solution
- Pro-actively identify solutions focused on improving productivity and collaborating on developing the business case
- Be accountable to our stakeholders for delivery of all IT service
- Serve as first point of escalation for all IT related customer issue
- Partner with HR Stakeholders to identify and implement HR Technology aligning with their business initiatives
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP HCM and CATS time tracking solution
- Strong functional knowledge (Implementing and Postproduction Support) of SuccessFactors Employee Central, Performance Management, Succession, Learning Management System
- Strong understanding of Human Resources lifecycle (recruiting/onboarding, payroll, career planning/development, off boarding, etc.
- Must have the ability to listen to the needs of the business, build rapport and partner strategically with various stakeholders, leadership, and functional teams.
- Must have excellent communication skills orally, written, and in presentations
- End to end experience in Implementations (planning & scoping, requirements gathering, build /configuration, testing, cutover, go-live support
- Implement best practices in solution adoption of the SaaS model
- Ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods
- Ability to influence without formal authority
- Has skills & ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Possesses courage, energy & the drive to finish projects and/or deliver solutions
- Ability to work with diverse teams with varying skill levels
- 5+ years customer support and technical configuration
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is preferred