Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Human Resources Manager, you will ensure the execution of HR policies, assist managers and employees with day-to-day HR activities and compliance, and work with leadership to ensure HR programs and initiatives are enhancing the delivery of business results. As part of our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Work closely with business leadership team to administer and enforce the corporate policies and programs related to HR; provide input for the design and development of company-wide HR initiatives and programs
- Serve as a liaison between internal customers and leadership; assist with personnel issues, provide guidance on resolutions, and establish and maintain positive employee and community relations
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure HR practices are aligned with business needs; make recommendations when changes are appropriate
- Administer and assist in the development and implementation of the performance management cycle; provide guidance and direction to employees with an emphasis on maintaining a high-performing work environment centered around coaching, counseling, policies, procedures, and standards
- Work with the leadership team to ensure job descriptions are up-to-date and reflective of current responsibilities
- Partner with training team on the identification and execution of various training initiatives that support the growth and objectives of the business
- Collaborate with the talent management team to ensure processes and onboarding practices meet the needs of the candidates; recommend improvements for the talent acquisition process
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; ability to quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications
It’d be great if you also have:
- PHR Certification
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on results and a focus on quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
Be part of something big. #LI-SR1
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.