WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
As a HR Project Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the strategic objectives of the business and HR to manage multiple HR projects to improve processes and streamline service delivery. The ideal candidate must be able to interact and influence at multiple levels to identify needs and develop processes that streamlines services. The position requires four years of professional experience within Human Resources with an understanding of federal, state and or local laws related to employment practices.
- Develops project specifications and objectives from initiation to delivery for projects of moderate complexity.
- Prepares, maintains and updates project plans, agendas and systems set-up for projects. This includes determining project steps, activities, the sequence of events, critical success paths, dependencies and the duration of tasks. On a regular basis, updates the project plan with actuals and forecasts.
- Intakes information to become well versed on the customer’s needs, considering the process and services available. Utilizes this expertise to assess and deliver clear communication to the audience
- Identifies and acquires appropriate resources needed, ensuring availability necessary for project deliverables. Manages resources within respective departments, other internal departments, outside service providers as well as materials committed to the projects. This may include collaboration with functional department managers to assemble project teams.
- Serves as a central point of contact to routinely relay, facilitate and keep stakeholders apprised of the project’s status and respond to questions or inquiries regarding the project. Maintains open communications and relationships with clients as well as the project team, coordinating and conducting meetings as appropriate. Conducts risk assessment of strategic, technical, financial, or business factors affecting the project. Monitors project deliverables and progress through the duration of the project plan, managing deviations as appropriate, including project scope. Identifies factors jeopardizing the project and escalates issues as appropriate, recommending solutions to senior project team members.
- Conducts post project reviews with participation and guidance from management team to capture learnings and identify areas for future improvement and updates to project and program methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or related major
- Minimum of four years of professional level Human Resources experience
- The ability to coordinate, plan, document and manage a project of moderate complexity as described, as normally obtained through three to five years of experience in a customer or internal client-facing project management role.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills are required to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, guide and lead others and provide direction.
- Strong organizational and time management skills allowing you to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are required as is the ability to research issues, prepare evaluations on problems and recommend viable solutions.Incumbents should have a good attention to details and possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to manage a project as described. A moderately high level of analytical and problem-solving skills is required. The ability to handle complex customer and system issues are essential. Demonstrated skills in project tracking and management projects are required.
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
CARING: People are the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Client’s employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
PASSIONATE: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
ACCOUNTABLE: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical, and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
LEADING: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
RESPECTFUL: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.