The Security Services Department’s overall mission is to ensure a safe and secure environment and protect our customer at all facilities in which staff members perform their mission of research and development. The Security Services Department is in need of an HR Recruiter/Sourcer with experience and expertise in Human Resources for dedicated, focused recruitment due to expected hiring needs for customers Security Services Department.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Manage the recruiting process by contacting passive candidates and building the talent pipeline for future hiring needs.
• Develop a candidate sourcing strategy
• Craft and send recruiting emails
• Coordinate with the hiring manager to determine position requirements and coordinate interview scheduling
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
• Attend recruiting events
• Develop referrals from current employees and external networks
• Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
• Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an active secret clearance
• MBA plus 1-year minimum experience, or BS plus 4 years minimum experience
• Experience using various channels for candidate search
• Exceptional networking skills
• Experience sourcing on social media
• Experience using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
• Strong verbal skills
• Ability to positively present our organization to potential candidates
• Strong written communication skills
• Active secret clearance
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA
• Travel: Non-Anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.