As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a HR temp to provide HR support to our BNANO employees for 4 months. Under the direction of the Sr. Director, BNANO HR, this role will also provide HR and administrative support to hiring managers, recruiters and the human resource team to deliver best in class customer service and staffing services to employees, prospective candidates, recruiters and managers.
% of time: 20%. Support the BNANO group in a HR Generalist capacity. Handle first level employee relations needs for all but the FM business for BNS and BSEMI US based employees. Liaise with Corporate HR Functions.
% of time: 50%. Partner with hiring managers to ensure a “best in class” recruiting experience for all candidates. Initiate full-cycle recruiting including ATS (Icims) activity, training managers to correctly utilize TAP, conduct intake calls with hiring managers, screen resumes, forward applications/resumes to hiring managers, schedule phone and onsite interviews, manage candidate travel needs; coordinate feedback actions with interview team members, conduct reference checks, coordinate the offer generation process. Ensure regular communications with candidates throughout the selection process for status updates and completion of all pre and post interview documents. Managing the proper dispositions of applicants to enable better data collection for annual AAP plan.
% of time: 10%. Initiate onboarding activities, handle pre-employment actions and offboarding. Conduct exit interviews. Process BNANO staffing invoices.
% of time:20%. Manage immigration processing, Manage Affirmative Action Program.
- HR generalist experience highly preferred.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience in talent acquisition, recruiting and/or human resources preferred. BA/BS strongly preferred. Education may be substituted for work experience.
- Experience with ATS and the recruitment function strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the processes and techniques required to hire new employees.
- Basic understanding of employment legal requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good sense of humor
- Requires initiative, confidence, time management, resourcefulness and common-sense approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly detailed oriented with strong organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and juggle projects in a time sensitive work environment.
- Requires ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Sense of urgency and customer first focus.
- Requires ability to interface professionally with executive and senior level management
- Advanced level Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Normal auditory and visual abilities. Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance withexport control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine theireligibility in light of export control restrictions.