This role reports to the Vice President of Human Resources.
• Responsible for full cycle recruiting process - vetting applications, online job-posting, open/close requisitions, phone screening, employment references/verification, applicant tracking and reporting.
• Research and source new applicant pools including job boards, schools, social media sources.
• Provide support to Hiring Managers during the recruitment process.
• Oversee new hire compliance standards.
• Develop, implement, conduct and monitor individual onboarding process for new hires.
• Develop relationship with HR staff and Hiring Managers to ensure quality and timely response for all recruitment needs.
• Enter all new hire paperwork into web based payroll system.
• E-verify new hires, fingerprinting, CORI and Motor Vehicle background checks.
• Provide staffing level metrics to HR VP on a monthly basis.
• Track new hires in system so that orientation and training is completed within required time period.
• Generate and maintain accurate job postings. Distribute weekly.
• Attend Job Fairs, recruiting events or open houses.
• Back up to filing for personnel files
• Provide back up to the HR Benefits Specialist, as needed with open enrollment fairs, verification of employment and other duties as needed
• Send union membership cards out to SEIU
• Perform other duties as needed
Qualifications and Educational Requirement:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Recruiting certification, PHR, or SHRM-CP is helpful.
• Must have strong MS Office skills and ability to use Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication and possess high levels of organization and prioritizing skills.