Summary of Position:
The HR Staffing Assistant is responsible providing administrative and technical support to federal Staffing Specialists.
- Assisting Staffing Specialist with basic research using online databases;
- Using the Microsoft Office Suite (most recent version and all preceding versions), to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Maintain office paper-based files, and using shared drives to organize documents for easy retrieval;
- Interacting with coworkers and customers in person, telephonically, and via electronic mail.
- At least 3 years of experience in an office environment supporting administrative or technical professionals;
- Experience working with Federal staffing experts is preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience developing detailed formal reports for submission to supervision;
- Facilitating collaborative workshops;
- Providing telephone support;
- Providing briefings and presentations;
- Can work independently on assignments with minimal guidance or oversight.
- Proficient in the use of Windows-based computer platforms (most recent version of Microsoft Windows and all preceding versions) and have experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Most recent version and all preceding versions).
- Bachelor's or higher degree preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.