CHRISTUS is powered by people and by software. It is crucial to our organization that Associates and software work together seamlessly, to drive operational efficiency, ensure productivity, and manage costs. This position will be responsible for establishing, influencing, and driving elements of our digital presence and people technology strategy. By joining this new team, you will have the opportunity to help create and build a world class experiences at CHRISTUS.
As the Digital Experience and HR Technology Product Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and implementing technology solutions, tools, and platforms. You will serve as an internal subject matter expert within CHRISTUS HR Technology department regarding our technology toolbox, technology integrations, and will also collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure our technology solutions are appropriate, aligned with the needs of our business/Associates, and achieve measurable impact. You will be adamant about the experience and maintain a user centered focus.
- Develop and maintain digital properties on a variety of platforms (intranet, social, learning, chatbots, VR, AR, AI, Video, Mobile, and web technologies, etc.)
- Support vendor review process; help onboard new tech vendors as needed. Ensure efficient monitoring, triage / support, strong documentation, and proper test coverage on all technology solution vendors
- Assess the effectiveness of existing and proposed technology solutions
- Help identify key projects or audiences where innovative new techniques will have the greatest impact
- Develop pilot program operations for new technologies
- Play an active role in creating measurement and reporting program; provide ongoing reports to team; ongoing improvement
- Maintain strong understanding of technology industry trends and best practices and how it impacts our technology
- Consult on the use of technology solutions and identify which blend of technologies are most appropriate given a scenario, gathering technical and user experience requirements as needed
- Identify opportunities to enhance, automate, and integrate with internal platforms and partner with internal groups accordingly
- Customer service - provide feedback to queries or direct as applicable
- Provide digital support to communication campaigns and other efforts
- Be a leader and active contributor for HR Tech community
- Bachelor's Degree in Educational Technology or similar from an accredited university or college
- Experience in vendor contract negotiations and management
- Demonstrated expertise as a consultant, innovator and thought leader
- Experience with MOOCs, micro learning, simulations, virtual reality, augmented reality, self-paced and video-based learning, chatbots
- Experience in highly matrixed environment desirable
- Proven track record of establishing relationships and experience being a strategic partner
- Proven desire for self-development to keep current with a continuously changing technical landscape.
- Process excellence certifications a plus (LEAN, Six Sigma, Agile etc.)
- Strong communication and customer service skills; strong project management skills
- Eye for the "now" and "next," desire to try discover new technologies and their application