GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our People Ops team and shape the culture of our company. We are gritty, passionate, hardworking, collaborative and incredibly fun. We believe in Go-Getters, inclusion, innovation and an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will feel the impact of your work through close partnerships with leaders and employees as you drive large scale change initiatives across company-wide stakeholders.
As a trusted advisor to our Customer Care team, you will act as a business partner coaching, consulting and co-designing effective organizational strategies and managing the implementation of those plans. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical application with teams at all levels. The job will be located in Gilbert. You will support potentially offices in Scottsdale, Gilbert, Iowa, etc -- multiple field locations. Some travel up to 25%.
- Partner closely with members of the Customer Care Management team to understand their business, and co-design solutions to turn their priorities into impactful people strategies
- Leverage your strong organizational development expertise to create the right structures to meet our business, culture and employee needs
- Facilitate and drive initiatives and provide strong project management oversight to land changes and improve our company
- Champion GoDaddy’s culture and values, creating and executing plans for cultural change to drive our employee experience and engagement
- Act as a trusted and empathetic advisor to coach and mentor our leaders and our people
- Work closely with our stakeholders and COE’s to drive solutions
- Exercise strong problem solving to understand trends, as well as creativity and relationship building skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment open to experimentation and continuous improvement
- Be comfortable shifting gears from deeply complex strategy discussions to rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Help us develop new ways to recognize great work and help our employees grow their careers
- Leverage great communication skills; understands how to communicate large complex change across distributed locations using written, verbal and listening skills.
- Travel typically once or twice a quarter
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 7+ years of HR or relevant HR Business Partner Manager experience.
- Demonstrated examples of leading projects
- Broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- Preferred qualifications:
- MA/MS/MBA degree
- Strong organization development and project management experience
- Proven track record of influencing and coaching executives to organize strategically to scale and flex with business needs, as well as the ability to relate to, influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization
- Experience working with innovative, fast-paced teams
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.