Hennepin Healthcare is an integrated system of care that includes HCMC, a nationally recognized Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center and acute care hospital. The comprehensive healthcare system includes a 484 bed academic medical center, a large outpatient Clinic & Specialty Center, and a network of primary and specialty care clinics in Minneapolis and in suburban communities. Hennepin Healthcare has a large psychiatric program, home care and hospice, and operates a research institute, innovation center and philanthropic foundation.
We are currently looking for an HRIS Analyst to join our team. This full time role will work days.
Supports and maintains the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. Serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRIS System tables. Document process and results
- Production Support: Provide support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternative methods to meet requirements
- Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll)
- Reports/Queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Analytics: Maintain and analyze HR Dashboard measures, workforce development planning data and other decision support needs
- Training: Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new HR system users
- Individual Development: Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, readings, or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meeting/conferences
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Three years of HRIS experience
- An approved equivalent combination of education and experience
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects
You've made the right choice in considering Hennepin Healthcare for your employment. We offer a wealth of opportunities for individuals who want to make an impact in our patients' lives. We are dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to both current and prospective employees. We are driven to connect talented individuals with life-changing career opportunities, enabling you to provide exceptional care without exception. Thank you for considering Hennepin Healthcare as a future employer.
Please Note: Offers of employment from Hennepin Healthcare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background checks and pre-employment requirements.