Great Career Opportunity in the Oxnard, CA area for an ERP (hire-to-pay) Business Systems Manager!
The Manager, Hire to Pay Business Process, is responsible for successfully managing the “business critical weekly Hire-to-Pay” cross-functional business process:
- Managing all IT Business Analysts supporting Human Resources / Onboarding / Advanced Benefits / Compensation, Field Data Collection (FDC) through Payroll business processes (Oracle experience strongly desired)
- Provides high level of support for payroll-centric business
- Closely collaborates with Human Resources, Benefits, Operations and Payroll Management Teams to understand their transformation and compliance requirements, and day-to-day support challenges to ensure the overall benefit to Hire-To-Pay business process for all departments.
Process Improvements / Projects:
- Build and maintain a positive business relationship between IT and your supported business areas. Ensure timely support of the day-to-day business processing needs for Human Resources, Benefits, Operations and Payroll Management Teams.
- Manage Strategic and Tactical projects prioritized by the Steering Committee that impact Hire-toPay BP.
- Manage key system related business process and identify process improvements to increase efficiency.
- Provide oversight and coordination of offshore resources and external vendors that support Hireto-Pay Initiatives.
- Provide ongoing end user training to increase their knowledge and ultimately reduce support requests. - Provide day-to-day system support for the entire Hire-to-Pay business process.
- Work closely with external Oracle support team, IT Directors of Development, Databases and Infrastructure that need technical support. Coordinate to ensure successful and measurable results.
- Manage HCM - implementation of Onboarding, Core HR, Advanced Benefits, Compensation, and Payroll modules for both US and Mexico Operations.
- Potentially moving to Cloud HCM applications within 1 year.
- Manage / Mentor / Assess the performance of all IT Business Analysts supporting this Hire-to Pay key cross-functional process.
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Systems HR, Advanced Benefits and Payroll operations
- Valid California driver’s license with the ability to be insured under the company insurance program
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.