Title: HRIS Specialist II
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 18 Months
Daily management of Compensation Production Support:
• Knowledge of Workday compensation structure desired.
• Creating/Updating Job profiles, grade profiles, Compensation Plans, Comp Eligibility Rules.
• Troubleshooting compensation issues and answering compensation related questions.
• Workday Compensation experience desired.
• Should be comfortable loading and auditing EIBs.
• Report Writer and advanced excel skills desired
• Experience with testing for new enhancements, new functionality, and regression testing of Workday releases.
• Overall Workday knowledge required to understand the impact of these changes both within Workday as well as downstream systems.
• Advanced Compensation: Workday advanced comp and shared participation a plus
• Assist with audits and preparation of data for advanced comp process. Testing and troubleshooting, as well as production support during process and after process completes.
• Experience with advanced comp reporting a plus.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in supporting Workday .
• Ability to consult and communicate succinctly in all occasions
• Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in a global, fast pace dynamic environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision