HRIS Analyst – Level 2-3
The HRIS Analyst will perform varied and complex tasks associated with the support of HCMS, Workday. The analyst will be an HRIS Subject Matter Expert and will provide support to users with a focus on business process and application support activities including integration support, configuration, reporting, data audits and incident & problem resolution.
• Provide HRIS functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert.
•Manage the day-to- day HR systems support as well as assisting with planned system enhancements.
• Build positive business relationships and influence collaboratively across IT and HR; work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and gaps.
• Develop and modify reports, metrics and dashboards for management and HR Business Partners.
• Manage vendor interfaces including integration processing, monitoring, error identification and resolution.
• Assist Apex in fully integrating the HCM system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices.
• Execute unit and system integration testing. Assist with coordinating user acceptance testing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT/IS, MIS or related field or a combination of education and experience and a minimum of three years HR systems experience.
• Experience with system implementations highly desired.
• Solid understanding of HR business processes; experience in global HR environments highly preferred.
• Customer focused individual who must be able to effectively work in a fast paced & fluid business environment with competing priorities, and to effectively collaborate across teams.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and analytic skills required
• Must be self-motivated, highly organized with the ability to prioritize independently while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
• Ability to exercise confidentiality, tact and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
• Ability to manage change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes and systems implication.
• Experience Workday HRIS system.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178