Job Title: HRIT Business Analyst
Location: San Ramon CA
HRIT Business Analyst
These positions represent a tremendous opportunity to work on leading edge, cloud-based technologies that will transform the way HR / Org Capability (OC) related services are delivered across Client.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Global HR Innovations (HRI) team to advance Client's HR Digital Strategy through the implementation of Workday and ServiceNow to improve the effectiveness of the global HR organization, service delivery, and processes. The HRI project is being executed in partnership with HR process owners using cross functional HR and IT project teams. These positions will have the opportunity to be part of the Data Conversion team that will ensure extract, transform and load data from various legacy HR Systems, including SAP and JDE HCMs, into Workday and ServiceNow. Assignments will range from working with small and/or large population to meet complex work streams enterprise wide.
(Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to)
* Provides an understanding of the ERP HCM applications as a subject matter expert. Consulting in partnership with other IT staff to assist data mapping, extracts and validation in support of the Enterprise HR community.
* Define extract strategies and design extracts from legacy system(s) into required format. Work with developers to build and modify extracts during conversion cycles as needed.
o Assesses business requirements and prepare data mappings.
o Details requirements for HR data to support the conversion efforts. Clearly articulating details to ensure understanding by development staffs and customers alike.
o Assist in coordinating data collection as applicable.
o Execute the data cleansing strategy and plan.
o Analyze and cleanse data files. Facilitates meetings with business stakeholders to validate information.
o Execute conversion cutover and deployment tasks.
o Assist in test defect triage.
* Accountable for quality assurance of their assigned data conversion tasks by partnering with other IT Analysts and HR to thoroughly test data extraction procedures and ensure accuracy of information.
* Responsible for the necessary oversight to ensure customer satisfaction. Provides guidance and functional knowledge of the overall data conversion through final deployment.
* Organizes own efforts with other HR Innovation teams to best support the HR function.
* Experienced SAP or JDE HCM Business Analyst with 10+ years of working knowledge.
* Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organization and facilitation skills.
* Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) implementations.
* Familiarity with Agile Methodology.
* Previous experience with data conversion processes and tools such as ETL
* Experience with Workday
* Prior Client experience is a plus.
Relocation will NOT be considered.