▶ Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
▶ How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
▶ About This Opportunity
The candidate is responsible for the ongoing management of Form I-9 compliance post completion of Section 1 and 2 by Employee/Hiring Manager per USCIS regulations. In addition, this individual will research and resolve all E-Verify issues using the current HR systems while following company processes and standards.
- Consistently identify, review, analyze and report all HR system errors, trend, and issues
- Using critical thinking, review and process all employee status changes
- Evaluate and communicate potential on-boarding issues with Hiring Managers/Talent Acquisition partners
- Manage and maintain workload within published Service Level Agreements pertaining to accuracy, deadlines,
- regulatory standards, and most importantly customer service
- Ensure all work completed is thorough and accurate as required on all company specific documents
- Create and work within company case management system while meeting all published Service Level Agreement
- EDUCATION: High School/GED
- YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 1+ years
- YEARS OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE: NA
- CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSES: NA
- Effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with team members, Store Managers, Field Consultants/Area Managers, Market Managers/Regional Directors, HR Business Partners/HR Leads, and various levels of employees who reach out to HR Shared Services at any point in time.
- Proven track record on consistently delivering excellent customer service skills and understanding how to respond with empathy and urgency.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office 365 programs including: Outlook, Word, and Excel; Experience with E-Verify and Oracle OFAP a plus.
- Proven track record of resolving intermediate to advanced problems with limited direction.