- Indian Creek Rd, Lincolnton, NC 28092, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Responsible for the implementation, administration, interpretation, and enforcement of safety & environmental requirements including plant, Corporate, local, state and federal regulations. Establish safety & environmental standards based on risk/hazard analysis to meet regulatory requirements and HSE management systems (ISO 14001, OSHA VPP, ISO 45000). Review of HSE incidents for root cause and establishment of corrective and preventative actions. Provide technical assistance with various plant staff functions. Coordinate plant safety teams.
- Heavy emphasis on Environmental to include but not limited to:
- Waste regulations (LQG experience)
- Environmental regulations to include: registrations, Permitting, Reporting etc.)
- HSE related communication including training, safety alerts and production review meetings
- Lead / take part in Incident Investigation facilitating root cause analysis and proper corrective and preventative actions
- Participate in/lead plant emergency response teams
- Conduct hazard assessments of processes to ensure they meet all applicable requirements
- Develop/revise HSE related policies/procedures for the plant and drive implementation
- Lead audits of key program areas to ensure compliance with regulatory and Norms
- Conducts formal reviews of new equipment, equipment modifications, or process changes
- Maintain documentation to meet Bosch and regulatory requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance to the plant safety teams
- Interact with state and federal agencies and consultants to ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA and NC DEQ requirements
- Maintain documentation to meet Bosch Norms and regulatory requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a HSE role in a manufacturing environment with emphasis on Environmental
- B.S. in Engineering, Sciences or Occupational Safety
- Knowledge of Safety and Environmental Management Systems (ISO14001, OSHA VPP, ISO45001)
- Certified Safety Specialist, Professional Engineer, or other related certifications.
- Computer skills, strong excel and word
- The ability to lead others
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.