Requires bachelor degree (preferred) or associate's degree in Occupational Safety or related field. Reports to HSE Manager.
- Experience in health, safety, and environmental programs with progressively increasing responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of environmental, health and safety regulations, ensure site compliance with all regulations.
- Demonstrate mature judgement and decision making ability, with strategic and tactical HSE experience.
- Must have exceptional skills in building interpersonal relationships, including high degree of tact, diplomacy and ability to influence
- Excellent interpersonal skills (training/presentation, leadership coaching, facilitation, team collaboration, communication)
- Experience with HSE Management Systems (ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001/OSHA VPP)
- Experience leading site HSE initiatives (injury reduction programs, HSE inspections/Gembas, risk assessments, etc.)
- Requires general knowledge of facility management activities.
Thanks And Regards
9549856650 EXT. 275