Open Until Filled
The Wyoming Department of Health is seeking a Chronic Disease Prevention (CDP) Program Manager who will be responsible for managing the CDP Program within the Public Health Division. This program is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) grant for the prevention and control of diabetes and heart disease, as well as obesity and other risk factors. The program assists the Department and outside stakeholders in developing, implementing, and evaluating chronic disease prevention efforts across Wyoming. These efforts further the Department's goal of reducing morbidity and mortality associated with chronic disease, specifically heart disease and diabetes.
Human Resource Contact: 307-777-6780 email@example.com
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed in the job level.
- Writes, coordinates, implements, and oversees grant activities.
- Directly supervises employees, to include leadership development, guidance, and
- Manages all aspects of the CDP Program by developing and administering the policy,
procedures, and programming initiatives.
- Designs and executes program activities; formulates, recommends, and implements changes.
- Prepares written and/or verbal reports on program performance.
- Develops, manages, and administers a budget.
- Interprets and assures compliance with federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as they pertain to the program area and grant guidance.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and builds strong working relationships.
- Designs and presents professional presentations pertaining to the CDP Program.
- Serves as a key liaison with key and federal stakeholders, the CDC, and other groups.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming
Agency: 048-Public Health - Preventive Health & Safety - Chronic Disease Prevention