Open Until Filled
Solid pay & benefits, team environment, rewarding work!
The Wyoming Retirement Center is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Director of Nursing. This position is responsible for implementing guidelines of domiciliary care and of skilled nursing homes. The position also ensures that nursing staff is adhering to professional standards in the delivery of nursing care and works with the Facility Administrator, the Interdisciplinary Team, and other department heads to ensure the quality of care for the residents. This position is also responsible for maintaining continuity of nursing care during evenings, days, nights, and weekends.
Human Resources Contact - 307/684-5511 ext 301 email@example.com
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed in the job level.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates administrative and regulatory policies/procedures.
- Develops a Quality Improvement program to evaluate current operations.
- Assesses, evaluates, and implements care plans and processes for the appropriate patient care of residents.
- Listens and counsels residents and/or residents' family members about residents' health or other concerns.
- Assists on the floor.
- Directs, instructs, counsels, and supervises nursing staff including disciplinary action as necessary.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Basin, Wyoming
Agency: 048-Aging Division - Wyoming Retirement Center