This position is responsible for helping provide 24 x 7 coverage for Customer Service, Planning, and Logistics support, primarily for SNF’s Oil & Gas business from our external hubs; however, the responsible individuals may also provide support for all other SNF business units outside normal business hours.
The successful candidates will work 12-hour day shifts or 12-hour night shifts and could be asked to alternate from time to time. The team will have input into the shift structures. To date, each team member has rotating, three or four scheduled days off in a week.
- Fulfill Customer orders by using SNF ERP system to allocate inventory, create work orders/pick lists for hubs, and generate bills of lading for shipment.
- Choose best Carriers based on rate and service levels, and then dispatch Customer orders for shipment.
- Coordinate SNF-direct Bulk-to-Wellsite deliveries. Process internal replenishment orders and monitor the production and shipping schedule of forward-staged trailers at carrier terminals. Allocate inventory, send dispatch order to carriers, and effect on-time delivery to customer well-site.
- Close completed Customer orders in SNF ERP system to assist A/R with timely invoicing.
- Process inventory receipts of inbound deliveries to Hubs.
- Audit and approve payment of third party vendor invoices.
- Reconcile Hub inventory.
- Proactively identify inventory approaching shelf life and communicate across departments to find solutions to avoid or mitigate costs associated with return and/or disposal of aged material.
- Manage inventory for multiple regional hubs. Optimize hub throughput and freight costs while ensuring that inventory levels are well-balanced between Sales/Customer expectations and Management objectives.
- Work closely with Customer Service to understand Customer needs in order to quickly and correctly effect product delivery from the hub to Customer.
- Work directly with Production Planning, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Purchasing to ensure timely replenishment of inventory.
- Enter Purchasing requisitions using Microsoft A/X software to procure material supplied by third party vendors.
Night Shift / After Hours / Weekends:
- Handle SNF Energy Customer calls, researching and responding to their inquiries regarding order status, shipment status, etc.
- Enter new customer orders in SNF ERP system as needed.
- Handle general Facility/Logistics calls and inquiries related to trailer assignments, carrier scheduling/no-shows, etc.
- Handle general Customer emergency orders/inquires (all business units).
- High School Diploma required. College Degree strongly preferred, preferably in Logistics or other Business discipline.
- Inventory Management and Logistics experience preferred.
- General Computer Proficiency required with experience in ERP and MS Office software applications including MS Word and MS Excel.
- Work well under pressure in a team environment or individually.
- Customer Focused; Problem Solving; Detail Oriented; Sense of Urgency; Conflict Management.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to unpredictable changes in process which allow SNF to remain innovative and competitive.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training
Click Here To Apply