Seeking a qualified Human Interest Associate Producer to assist Producers with all production and segment needs.
Job duties involve:
- Assist with all elements of talent segment from start to finish.
- Prepare background material on real life casting pitches.
- Prepare background material on guests / pitch questions / games / gift ideas.
- Maintain calendars, schedules and meetings. Creating agendas and notes as needed while anticipating upcoming needs.
- Maintain organized files on all prior segments and pitches, along with current/pending segments.
- Work with legal and production departments to secure any and all documentation needed.
- Work with the travel department in communicating any travel needs for segments.
- Coordinate all visual materials needed for securing castings on all projects/segments.
- Ability to research quickly and efficiently providing in-depth information.
- Stay current with pop culture, news and current events
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What is required for the position:
- Previous support experience required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Computer Skills: Word, Outlook, and Excel knowledge required.
- Tech-savvy and knowledge of current devices.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time