IDI's history of achievement and growth is indication that we provide the best environment for enthusiastic, driven individuals to be successful. IDI prides itself on a culture that values building meaningful connections with customers and coworkers as well as the opportunity for development and advancement. We are all bound by a commitment to a shared pursuit of goals and providing the highest quality service within our industry.
Recruiter/Human Resource Assistant Job Description
Insulation Distributors, Inc. is seeking a Recruiter/Human Resource Assistant to join our team! We are looking for a driven professional to oversee recruitment administration including sourcing, interviewing, and hiring manager coordination as well as the management of the onboarding process. As a Recruiter/Human Resource Assistant for Insulation Distributors, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Post open positions for branches nationwide in available media as requested
- Act as the primary administrator for the company's applicant tracking system
- Review resumes to determine suitable candidates for open positions
- Assist managers in scheduling interviews and evaluating candidates
- Negotiate contracts with staffing agencies for approval; Coordinate on applicable positions
- Work with recruitment marketing vendors on sourcing strategies and branding
- Assist hiring managers in updating and creating job descriptions as requested
- Provide backup for other administrative positions, including Reception as needed
- Answer HR-related questions and route HR Department calls/emails as needed
- Facilitate background check procedures; Reconcile invoices
- Send new hire documentation to new hires and applicable hiring managers for completion
- Enter new hires into payroll system
- Manage adverse action files
- Create, review and send employment agreements and/or offer letters to applicable new hires
As a Recruiter/Human Resource Assistant for Insulation Distributors, you must have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team and possess a positive, professional attitude. You must also be able to work effectively with diverse groups of people and handle challenging situations with diplomacy and tact.
Additional Job Qualifications
- Knowledge of applicant tracking system a plus
- Experience with a payroll system and/or HRIS a plus
- Basic knowledge of Human Resource practices and procedures
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment and decision making capabilities
- Ability to prioritize efficiently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Education and/or Experience
- 1-3+ years experience, preferably in Human Resources, Recruitment or similar field
- Associates Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Experience with ADP and/or UltimateSoftware a plus
Why IDI? Excellent pay and benefits. Dedicated staff. Service-oriented culture.
Since 1979 Insulation Distributors has been a leading national distributor to the insulation contractor market throughout the U.S. with locations nationwide. IDI is a family owned and operated American business that takes pride in offering the highest-quality products and services at the most cost-effective prices in the industry. This special relationship with our customers has allowed us to build a successful operation that is prepared to handle specific needs of contractors in the residential, commercial and industrial markets. Part of IDI's commitment to quality stems from our association with the leading fiber glass manufacturer in the world, Owens-Corning, which has been serving the insulation industry with scientific expertise, product research and development for more than 70 years.