Location: Dublin, Georgia
GovStrive provides a range of Federal HR consulting and advisory services to assist Federal government clients in achieving HR strategic and operational effectiveness to meet their mission-critical objectives. We also possess a broad range of experience in successfully leading large-scale Federal HR business transformation projects. We are committed to empowering our employees and offer a competitive salary and benefit plan, in order to attract and retain our most valued asset.
The HR Specialist will be a hands-on HR professional, who will support and execute day-to-day operations associated with HR practices and process across all HR functional areas including; recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and internal communications.
The duties listed below are major responsibilities for the position; other duties may be assigned as need by the director.
- Develop and participate in outreach program to brand and promote GovStrive and identify pool of potential candidates (job fairs, events)
- Consult with the HR Director to determine resource needs
- Prepare position descriptions and assist in analyzing job duties
- Conduct and analyze compensation surveys
- Oversee hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes
- Prescreen job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Oversee applicant tracking, which includes agency onboarding and offboarding process
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Ensure all personnel action forms are completed with proper approvals
- Conduct appropriate research to adhere to best practices
- Review employment reports related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Advise on human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience – 3 years supporting and executing day-to-day operations associated will all HR functional areas including; recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and internal communications.