Brock Solutions is an engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations globally. With approximately 500 employees in Canada and the U.S., Brock Solutions is a privately held, employee owned organization with over 30 years in the real-time solutions space.
As Brock Solutions continues to grow and respond to the on-going requirements of major clients, we need to add talent to our base of outstanding professionals. We are currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join our team at our office in Irving, Texas. Brock Solutions is an international company and as such, you will work in coordination with the Human Resources team in both the Texas office and Canadian head office.
- Supporting the enrollment, administration, and maintenance of the company’s US and Canadian benefit programs (health, dental, pension plans, disability, etc.)
- Assisting in the development, delivery and maintenance of the company’s health and safety programs; including Accident and WCB reporting, PPE distribution, training initiatives, etc.
- Researching (as required) and appropriately responding to employee and manager inquires and concerns regarding Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices
- Liaising with external parties, as appropriate and when required (i.e. benefits providers, government agencies, boards, etc.)
- Updating and maintaining records of confidential employee information
- Supporting the recruiting process, including phone screens, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks and inputting background checks
- Coordinating and leading the new hire orientation
- Providing reception back up and relief for breaks, lunches and holidays as necessary
- Providing support to other members of the HR team as required
- 1+ years of relevant human resources experience is an asset
- College or University degree in the Human Resources field is required
- Knowledge of OSHA, E-Verify, and state legislation pertaining to employment law
- Ability to work consistently with attention to detail under frequent interruption
- Ability to recognize, handle and protect highly confidential information
- Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Pursuing PHR designation is an asset
- Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Canada and the United States
New grads are welcome to apply. If you have graduated within the last 3 years or are about to graduate, please also submit a soft copy of your transcript (unofficial copy is fine).
Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.