AUSGAR Technologies, Inc., an EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans employer, is a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Department of Defense, government contractor with core competencies in Information Assurance, Cyber Security and Systems Engineering. With offices on both the East and West coasts, an inviting culture, and above-standard benefits, opportunity abounds for the right individual!
HR Assistant - 19-082 - Temporary - Part-Time
AUSGAR Technologies, a growing Department of Defense Contractor, has an OPENING for a temporary, part-time HR Assistant working at our Corporate Office.
Great opportunity to gain some experience in the HR field in a high-tech company, fast-paced HR department. Will report to Director of HR and assist with a variety of projects with heavy focus on recruiting coordinator type duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Update job postings
- Post to job boards
- Increase social media presence
- Audit job files
- Update spreadsheets in Excel
- Run and prepare miscellaneous reports as requested
- Prepare new hire files
- Research laws and compile data
- May assist with front door traffic
- May stock and keep break room in order
- May assist Accounting department with filing
- Other projects as assigned
Total Amount of Related Experience for Position: 3-6 months working in an HR department is required.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prefer someone working toward their Bachelor's degree in Business or related field. HR field highly desirable. SHRM member a plus.
- 3-6 months working in an HR department is required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Pleasant demeanor and calm personality.
- Ability to prioritize, shift priorities and work efficiently under pressure as needed.
- Work independently yet know when to ask questions.
- Comfortable with web-based systems.
- Good math skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Detail oriented.
- Effective communication/customer service skills and team player are a must.
- Confidentiality a must.
- Hours: TBD approximately 15-20 hours per week and able to commit for a few months. Hours may flex depending on ebb and flow of workweek. Some days may be shorter than others.
- Open to discussing work schedule.
AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is committed to engaging in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We are an EOE - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
*NO AGENCY/RECRUITER CALLS PLEASE*