Performs a variety of administrative and support functions for the Human Resources Department.
- Enter job requistions into applicant tracking system.
- Run credit, background, and reference checks, etc. on potential applicants.
- Send out new hire and employee letters.
- Prepare orientation paperwork.
- Arrange new associates files and collect the appropriate paperwork.
- Follow-up with managers for new hire forms.
- Send out rejection letters.
- Prepare termination documents and notifications.
- Assist with Payroll and Benefit functions as necessary.
- Perform administrative functions for the department.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Monitor and/or ensure compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations; including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering in addition to Bank operating policies and procedures.
The qualified candidate will have at least one year of experience in customer service. Competency with Microsoft Office is necessary. This position requires attention to detail, flexibility, initiative, interpersonal skills, follow-through, and the ability to meet deadlines and to learn new things quickly. Excellent verbal and written skills are necessary. A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Century Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.