Are you organized, goal-driven, and interested in building�and engaging teams?�PAC Worldwide in Middletown, Ohio is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to support team members and the site-HR team in a variety of areas.
This role will also be responsible for the communication and administration of general HR policies and programs to the Middletown, OH location. The HR Assistant's responsibilities will include new hire administration, benefit program administration, payroll administration, attendance program administration, employee relations, recruiting, company functions, training and safety program support, administration services, all other duties as required, as well as specialized projects to help support and develop the PAC team.
This position requires:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Human Resources required
- 2-3 years�of experience in Human Resources (or combination of degree plus equivalent work experience) preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS, and be willing to complete additional training
- Participation in onsite and offsite events focused on engagement and recruiting activities that occasionally occur outside of normal business hours
- Interest in further professional development in Human Resources or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- HR certification preferred
Working at PAC:�PAC Worldwide manufactures packaging materials and supplies packaging automation equipment for some of the world�s top retailers. For over 40 years, we have maintained a commitment to producing high-quality products while remaining dedicated to corporate responsibility and employee wellness. PAC promotes open communication and comprehensive employee wellness through our PACLife initiative. PACLife�s CARE, CONNECT, CREATE initiative is targeted at our most important asset, our employees. Through PACLife we seek to enhance the life, relationships and future of every PAC employee. PACLife is about connecting with our employees on a level that goes beyond simple work output so, together, we can create a company where we are all proud to belong.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision with employer contributions to premiums and healthcare spending or reimbursement
- Employer-paid disability and life insurance, with additional voluntary options
- 401K plan eligibility on day 1 of employment, with a generous match after 6 months
- Three weeks of paid time off within the first year
- Paid holidays as of day 1
- Perks and discounts for local and national retailers and organizations
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities