The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for a Human Resource Associate in our National Center office located in Dallas, TX.
Essential Job Duties:
- Entering and auditing data in Workday
- Auditing and collecting I-9’s
- Updating content in SharePoint
- Gathering required documentation for unemployment claims
- Filing and other administrative tasks
- Additional projects as assigned
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a Human Resources support position
- Knowledge of standard Human Resources practices, office procedures, and recordkeeping
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization/staff in a professional manner
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel & Outlook)
Here are some of the preferred skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or HR Certification
- Previous experience with Workday, SharePoint
Click on “Apply for this job online” to submit your online application or “Log back in!” if you are a returning applicant. Only those candidates deemed most qualified by the hiring manager will be contacted to interview.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities with the American Heart Association
Be sure to follow us on Twitter to see what it is like to work for the American Heart Association and why so many people enjoy #TheAHALife
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities