Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Results Companies is a privately held company which is majority owned by One Equity Partners, a Private Equity Firm, and Results' management. Results operates 26 contact centers throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. Results’ Network Operating Center is co-located in the Atlanta Telx building, with full redundancy in our Provo, UT contact center location. For over 26 years we have served as a premier global customer experience provider for many Fortune 500 companies and uniquely designed, built and operated award-winning contact centers that have set the standard for innovative customer-focused contact solutions. Entrusted with over 46,000,000 relationships a year, our success and proven ability to respond to our Partner’s growth has enabled us to expand our global footprint. With over 20,000 employees across the globe, The Results Companies’ expertise extends beyond call centers. We’re experts in representatives, analytical technologies, brand fulfillment and creating strategic advantages for our Partners
Description of Service Lines: Results’ current client portfolio consists of 82 Partners across various industries inclusive of the following:
• Wireless Telecommunications
• Financial Services
• Subscriber Based Entertainment
• Tax Services
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider for Fortune 500 companies; to become the benchmark for brand advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of choice for customers around the world.
Driven by our "expect greater" commitment to our customers and communities, we aspire to exceed expectations through the brilliance and unyielding passion of our people.
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
The HR Associate performs human resources-related duties at the administrative level and may carry out responsibilities in some, or all, of the following functional areas: training, employment life cycle, policy implementation, employment law compliance, payroll, and benefits administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Acts as initial point of contact for employee requests and routes them to the appropriate resources.
- Facilitates or provides training to the workforce including new hire orientations.
- Assists with planning and executing company sponsored events, including quarterly Results Day celebrations.
- Ensures all necessary documentation is received and compiled in the appropriate employee file structure for new hires and ongoing through the entire employee life cycle.
- Completes the I-9 and E-verify process for all new hires.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- May participate in meetings and training sessions for HR staff
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- May gather and compile data for reporting purposes from various sources. Recommends new methods, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations. Maintains records, reports and logs and postings ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.
- Performs benefits administration and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Performs payroll related duties as it pertains to timekeeping, PTO, bonuses, etc.
- Communication, Confidentiality, Consultation, Dependability, Ethical Practice, Global & Cultural Awareness, Technically proficient in Microsoft applications
- This position has no supervision responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk and hear.
- This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m., however, this position may require long hours with occasional evening or weekend work.
- Occasional travel to various worksites may be required.
- One year of experience in human resource role minimum.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.