SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven work experience in an administrative role with a high volume of data entry while maintaining accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships at all levels while maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong initiative, bias for action, and a high sense of urgency
- Strong customer service orientation and professional presence
- Strong team orientation, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Flexible; ability to adapt style/approach based on situational dynamics
- Ability to work variable hours in support of a multi-shift operation
- Proficient in most computer applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, timekeeping and human resource information systems/programs.
- Some college preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in psychology, human resources, business, or some related field
- Previous experience in human resources and high- volume recruiting
- Our plant operates a multi-shift operation. While this position will normally be categorized as 1st shift, you may be required to work an alternate shift as the business requires. This is a temporary position that could be 1-2 months long.
ABOUT THE JOB
The most successful Temporary HR Associate will support the Human Resources Manager in high volume recruiting for Production Associate roles. You will be front-facing with production associates and our management team. Most of you time will be recruiting for our production vacancies and managing our day to day onboarding and paperwork. This role would also be a great entry level role for someone wishing to pursue a career in HR.
- Aligned- Make sure you and your team know the goals and objectives that need to be met.
- Agile- Our demand and structure can change quickly, so make sure you are able to flex when needed.
- Accountable- Provide clear direction, handle issues effectively and the gain the confidence and trust of your team.
Imagine a short commute to a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable, inviting home.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.