If you are looking to advance your career, don’t miss this opportunity!
At Brooks, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
Brooks currently has an opening for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) based at the Corporate headquarters in Chelmsford, MA. This position will support North American Life Science Sales and Global Services as well as Operations in Chelmsford. This role is ideal for individuals who thrive in fast paced, dynamic work environments. As a designated business partner, you will deliver integrated HR programs by drawing on the strengths of a Shared Services model including talent acquisition, talent management, compensation/ benefits and HR technology (HRIS).
Key focus areas involve supporting management through talent development and performance management to ensure we always have the best team on the field. Knowledge of Sales incentive compensation is a plus.
We are seeking candidates who possess the following key competencies:
- Solid HR practitioner with the ability to establish trustful working relationships with all levels of an organization while gaining and maintaining credibility.
- Effective strategist with the ability to successfully balance priorities and a solid track record of successful execution.
- Data-driven, critical thinker.
- Political-savvy and influential.
- Self-starter who is ready to take on challenges that stretch their capabilities.
- Proactive, articulate communicator and active listener.
Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other relevant program along with 5+ years of Human Resource Generalist experience