The NRP Group LLC, founded in 1995, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. The NRP Group is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, The NRP Group has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP Investments, LLC is currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner in the Cleveland, OH Office.
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for providing Human Resources support for managers and employees, including resolving employee relations issues, administration of benefits and onboarding. Creates, implements, and administers employee relations programs, policies and procedures, performance management process, and other projects as needed.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company employees; assists in development and implementation of policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures.
- Manages special projects.
- Administers and monitors leaves of absence, including workers compensation and medical leaves. Works with the employees and managers to facilitate communication.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on employee matters.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Monitors performance evaluation and compensation programs and revises as necessary.
- Coordinates benefits enrollments and communicates with service providers concerning routine administration of programs.
- Handles employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Creates and updates job descriptions.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment and benefit programs.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field required
Experience: 3-5+ years of experience in Human Resources field
Technical Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office, knowledge of HRIS systems
Other Requirements: None