CDR Maguire, Inc., a nation-wide multi-disciplinary engineering, emergency management and health and disaster medicine firm, is looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner. The successful candidate will develop and direct the implementation of projects and programs to ensure the most effective utilization of human resource to support the company’s objective and goals.
- Oversee full-cycle recruitment efforts;
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process;
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration;
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and legal responsibilities;
- Assist in ensuring policies, procedures and Human Resources programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements and laws;
- Develop and maintain affirmative action program; files EE0-1 annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform with EEOC regulations and file other regulatory compliance report as required by state and or federal guidelines;
- Conduct recruitment efforts for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; work with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conduct reference checking; extends job offers; conduct new-employee orientation and exit interview; monitor career-path program and employee relations counseling;
- Assist in conducting open enrollment for employees;
- Maintain department records and reports;
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintain organizational charts and employee directory;
- Overnight travel will likely be required;
- Other duties which may arise from time-to-time and/or are commensurate with the title and position.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, employee relations, labor relations, organizational development or management, employment law, or business-related disciplines, strongly preferred.
- 2 + years of related work experience.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Business acumen, excellent communication skills, consultation, critical evaluation, relationship management, global and cultural awareness and ethical practice.
- Applied knowledge of applicable local, state and federal statutes and guidelines with respect to field.
- Proven strategic thinking and ability to problem solve.
- Knowledge of computers, including word processing, spreadsheets, relevant software as may be required to perform job duties.
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.