Sr. HR Business Partner, Oracle Cloud-190016MK
- A minimum of 8 years of Human Resources experience.
- Background reflecting strong tenure and career progression within a complex, global organization.
- Strong Project Management Skills and ability to manage complex projects with multiple stake holders in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to tell a story using Data. Experience creating analytics using Excel (advanced spreadsheet skills) in support of HR business initiatives.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Ability to work independently and be resourceful in finding solutions.
- Must be comfortable working in very ambiguous situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and, effective problem solving ability.
- Ability to travel as required
- Experience working in large global corporation, High Tech Industry a plus
***All Qualifications are preferred****
Detailed Description and Job RequirementsPartners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs.
Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures. Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values. Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving. Ability to travel. 8 years generalist experience and BA/BS degree. Experience in an HR specialty a plus.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.