Provide operational expertise for Employment Equity and Compliance Programs strategic initiatives; program manager for related compliance and vetting processes. Implement program requirements and work with key stakeholders to create and enhance business processes through continuous improvement initiatives. Ensure compliant policies, procedures and record retention practices; design and deliver presentations to improve quality, efficiency and productivity in support of job responsibilities.
* Key contributor of on-boarding vetting policies and procedures; provides orientation facilitator training on program requirements and ensure timely employment vetting as required; review, audit and retain compliant Form I-9s and related records company-wide.
* Analyze data; provide/ develop training and/or process documentation to assist key users in fulfilling job duties and compliance requirements.
* Manage compliant recordkeeping; data integrity/consistency between Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and the Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); drive excellence in execution through the design and delivery of quarterly statistical performance results from HRIS/ATS audits; impact recruiter efficiency and productivity through timely training updates and process enhancements
* Conduct research; identify best practices and communicate/inventory tools and resources; create and/or maintain administrative databases and/or SharePoint sites responsive to client needs.
* Corporate liaison for compliance training programs; work with Learning and Development and HR Information System partners to craft implementation and communication strategy; analyze metrics; define approaches to address issues and collaborates with business partners on effective implementation of initiatives.
* Learning Management System Administrator responsible for support and logistics of the business segment Values-Based Ethics Training. Utilize quarterly reports to identify performance and communicate improvement needs; develop/implement best practices to drive desired results.
* Create program initiatives to promote business excellence and employee engagement; build program offerings and collateral to improve organizational effectiveness, knowledge sharing and problem resolution.
* Support program administration of the business segment's annual employee acknowledgment process. Collaborate with business partners to drive desired results.
* Bachelor's Degree with 6 years or more years of related experience in Human Resources or Business Compliance Programs * 3-6 years' experience working with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point; Skype/Lync). * 1 year plus experience with PeopleSoft and/or Applicant Tracking System.
* Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment. * Ability to process a high volume of error-free detailed work in a short time frame. * Customer service, business professional oriented person * Self-directed team player, willing to take initiative and drive things to closure.
6 Years Minimum