Julian Electric is an automotive manufacturing company specializing in cable and harness assemblies that has recently relocated to Lockport IL. With over 50 years in the industry and experiencing tremendous growth now is the time to join a thriving company and jump start your career.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years in a Human Resources role within a manufacturing setting. This position requires someone that works well and enjoys conflict resolution. A service oriented attitude towards our employees is a must. The ability to adhere to strong confidentiality policies is key for this role.
- Conducts new-employee orientations; administers pre employment tests and verification
- Posts open positions internally and externally. Responsible for the posting and maintenance of all positions to any job boards, universities, or other recruiting sources.
- Maintains proficiency in payroll processing to act as back up for payroll processing.
- Manages day to day interactions and inquires from employees regarding benefits, payroll and other work related topics.
- Responsible for weekly audit of PTO, ensuring that PTO is entered appropriately for payroll processing.
- Responsible for maintaining HR inbox, HR voice mail and forwarding information to appropriate parties daily.