Administers and serves as a liaison for various benefit programs. Consults with and advises employees on eligibility, provisions and other benefit related matters.
- Provides information to employees about payroll related matters.
- Manages electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- Coordinates with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Gathers and examines timesheets to ensure their validity.
- Performs all tasks well before the pay run to ensure that staff members are compensated and notified on time.
- Enters employee information and payroll data into the system.
- Investigates and resolves payroll discrepancies.
- Assist with Employee orientation.
- Assist with maintaining employee files.
- May assist with other duties.
- Assists in creating job descriptions.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI") necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training.
Five (5) years Human Resources experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
Proficient with current Company software in word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentations and Internet.
Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
Demonstrated excellent organizational and detail skills.
Ability to communicate well both in written form and verbally.
Establishes and maintains good relations with all levels of staff, branches, franchises and vendors.
Ability to perform responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office/home office work environment.
- Ability to sit in front of CPU for long periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as needed