Title: Human Resources Coordinator*
Location: Wakefield, MA
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Team Member Services (TMS) serves as an integrated source for expertise and assistance with benefits, information technology, communications, and business processes of Odyssey Systems. You will assist Team Member Services with the administration and processes involved with the Team Member Services department. This is an entry level position where you will support benefit question escalations, employee relations, support policy implementation, track leaves of absence in compliance with all applicable employment laws, and work on special projects as needed. Work with Payroll, Finance, and other departments as necessary in a collaborative manner to answer questions and resolve issues
Duties include, but not limited to:
- High-touch customer- service (internal and external)
- Support benefit open enrollment
- Work with insurance vendors and brokers
- Answer employees’ benefits questions, resolve employee issues, manage leaves of absence (FMLA, medical, military, etc.)
- Review and reconcile benefit vendor invoices
- Develop and maintain HR metrics and analytics
- Perform audits and complete benefit compliance reporting.
- Working knowledge and usage of Google Suite products
- Experience with Ultipro or a similar HRIS platform
- Exhibit a high degree of confidentiality at all times
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Receive SHRM or PHR certification within one year of hire
- Open to new technologies and new innovative ways to work
- Familiarity with Benefits and Team Member Services functions a plus.
- SHRM or PHR certification.
- Familiarity with statistics & data analysis
- Familiarity with Cognos, Data Studio, Google analytics, and similar tools
- Wakefield, MA
- Approximately 5% travel
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.