STS Technical Services is hiring Human Resources Coordinators in Dallas, Texas.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of sophisticated electronic products supporting both defense and commercial applications. This is a long term contract with the potential of conversion position that is available immediately.
Summary of Role:
- This position is responsible for the coordination of administrative functions for the Human Resources organization, which may include: HRIS support, data entry and maintenance, report generation and manipulation, research and resolution of benefits questions, unemployment claims responses, and employment verification requests.
- Drive and provide support to employee activities and programs.
- THIS IS AN ADMINISTRATIVE ROLE, NOT A GENERALIST POSITION
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and 2+ years of experience
- 2 + years direct experience
- Strong analytical and computer skills with MS Office Suite especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must be flexible and willing to move between projects and tasks quickly and as needed
- The ability to listen to and engage others, and to work well as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to manage own time effectively, produce work of the highest quality, and meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to research and source different type of data information
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and with the corporate HR Organization
- Must have knowledge of office procedures and good writing and verbal skills
Skills We’d Love For You To Have:
- Associates degree in Human Resources or similar field
- Strong working knowledge of ADP Enterprise HRIS or equivalent system
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Success Factors
- Timely entry of new hire data into the Employee Central HRIS; maintain, update and audit information as needed
- Create and analyze statistical reports in HRIS system as well as Excel as needed
- Answer general questions and inquiries
- Assist in preparation of HR communication materials like orientation manuals
- Reply timely to unemployment claims information requests
- Employment verification request responses
- Maintain and update the HR SharePoint site
- Oversee employee programs and activities calendar.
- Plan resources needed for successful execution
- Work closely with Payroll to investigate and resolve employee payroll and timekeeping concerns
- Work closely with the recruitment team on talent related admin tasks like background checks and onboarding prep
- Employee file maintenance, general filing
- Other duties as assigned
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.