Title: Human Resources Data Analyst
Location: Wakefield, MA
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Assist CTO and Team Member Services with HR in the collection, testing and validation of data for accuracy. Optimizing and implementing (new) data processes and systems.
Duties include, but not limited to
- Produce analytics containing sensitive information and high levels of accuracy. change reporting.
- Develops processes in support of corporate initiatives for TMS.
- Interpret data using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining.
Maintain HR data tools, reporting and dashboards.
Data Analysis: Responsible for helping to facilitate the development of end-user requirements; documenting such requirements and working with people analytics management and TMS to implement these requirements.
Assisting in the creation and automation of metrics to track progress and Administer Human Capital Programs as well as to assist with Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
Supporting the maintenance and integrity of the data within our HCM systems and support helping to solve specific employee data issues.
- Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized HR reports.
- Working level skills with G-Suite products including Google Data Studio & Analytics products
- Experience with the UltiPro, Ultimate Software’s Human Resources Information System.
- Experience and knowledge of human resources, benefits related requirements, filing of EEO, VETS reporting.
- SHRM or PHR certification within one year of hire.
- Familiarity with Benefits and Team Member Services functions a plus.
- Strong background in HRIS products preferred; experience producing analytics containing sensitive information and high levels of accuracy. change reporting.
- SHRM or PHR certification.
- 5% Travel
- Working location: Wakefield, MA
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.